Please note: The shop will be closed on Thursday and Friday, 28 and 29 September 2023
and we will not be shipping orders. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridgedale Women's Hike LW MP Boot Socks
You've got so many plans in your head, it might be best to get going right away. Climb a four-thousand-foot peak, cross Corsica from north to south, discover all the monuments of the Jizera Mountains. It's all doable in these three-season Bridgedale socks, which remain pleasantly soft and odourless after a week of wear.
Such benefits are down to merino wool and the extraordinary way it's processed in Northern Ireland into a thick, durable knit that doesn't easily slip through. The close-fitting Y heel construction prevents the socks from bunching up, thus preventing blisters and blisters. Bridgedale socks are true to size and won't shrink.
Features of the socks
- Weight: low
- Composition: 31% Merino wool, 9% New wool, 35% Nylon/Polyamide, 24% EndurofilTM/Polypropylene, 1% Lycra®/Elastane
- Perfect moisture wicking
- Targeted cushioning with foot support
- Holds its shape and never shrinks
- Made in the UK
- Lifetime warranty
Height of socks
What size to choose
- S = UK 3 - 4.5 (EU 35 - 37)
- M = UK 5 - 6.5 (EU 38 - 40)
- L = UK 7 - 8,5 (EU 41 - 43)
How to care for the socks
- Avoid contact between socks and Velcro!
- Wash the socks inside out, without using fabric softener, max. 40 °C.
No customer reviews for the moment.