Exchange and return of goods
When concluding a purchase contract at a distance (e.g. purchase in an online shop), the buyer (non-entrepreneur) has the right under the Civil Code to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the goods. At iQSPORT, you have this option within 22 days.
You can exchange or return the goods (e.g. if you bought the wrong size) by sending the goods to the following address:
769 01 Holešov
+420 777 689 222
Please always follow this procedure:
- If you are sending the goods back, always fill in the form below or write the letter by hand and fill in the required information on the form.
- Return the goods without any signs of use, clean, preferably in the original packaging (including the label identifying the goods, documentation and all other accessories).
- Send the goods to our address within twenty-two (22) days of receipt (the goods must be returned by this date).
- Please do not send the goods to a delivery points
- Do not send goods on COD (billing is done by the supplier).
When all ordered goods are returned, the customer (non-business) is refunded the purchase price of the goods, including the shipping charge. When returning part of the ordered goods (i.e. some of the goods from the delivery are retained by the customer), the purchase price of the goods is refunded, the shipping costs are not refunded. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the actual costs incurred in replacing or returning the goods are charged according to the law. In the case of returns by bank transfer or cash on the premises, no charge is made.
The possibility of returning the goods for a business entity is only possible by agreement with the owner of the company, Lukas Krutya. It may not always be possible to accommodate, especially for custom made, sale, or otherwise specialty items. When replacing or returning goods ordered for a business entity, a fee of 250,- CZK (excluding VAT) is charged for the services associated with the replacement of the goods and delivery to their address. This amount will be deducted from the total invoice price or charged separately.
If you do not know how to exchange the goods, please call +420 777 689 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org