How do I make a claim?
Have you purchased goods from IQsport s.r.o. and during the warranty period you discovered a defect in them that is not caused by normal wear and tear? Claim the goods immediately, without undue delay.
- The Complaints Procedure is governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll. and is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The defective goods will be replaced or repaired by mutual agreement and after acceptance/assessment of the claimed goods.
- The Seller does not assume responsibility for damages resulting from the operation of the products, functional characteristics and damages from the unprofessional use of the products, as well as damages caused by external events and faulty handling. Defects of this origin are not covered by the warranty provided.
- The Seller shall decide on the claim immediately, in complex cases within three working days. This time limit does not include the time required for a professional assessment of the defect, which is reasonable according to the type of product or service.
- Your claim will be settled without undue delay within 30 days of the claim. We will inform you of the settlement in writing.
- The warranty period is stated for each item.
- The consumer agrees to pass on his/her personal (contact) details to the supplier of the goods in order to speed up and simplify the complaints procedure.
- Goods to be claimed must be dry and clean. Otherwise, a cleaning fee may be charged.
How to make a complaint?
- Fill in the online claim form below
- Then send the goods to:
|Company name||IQsport s.r.o.|
|ZIP code||769 01|
|Mobile||+420 777 689 222|
No later than 30 days after receipt of the goods, we will inform you by message about the settlement of the claim.
The details can be found on the tax receipt that was issued to you when you purchased the goods.
You don't know what to do?
Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you back asap.