Bridgedale Ski Midweight+ Over Calf Merino Performance Navy/Steel
The right socks for the permafrost ladies. They are the successor to the Bridgedale Mountain model and their narrower construction is designed specifically for women's feet. From top to bottom they have padding for maximum comfort on the slopes and in the open.
The Y heel construction makes sure the socks fit properly to keep you comfortable while skiing blisters and blisters don't bother you. Full terry knit keeps your feet warm and the cold will become a distant memory.
Resistance to socks is provided by Endurofil fibre. And thanks to the gradual tightening of each yarn and subsequent steaming during production, the socks are size stable and will not shrink.
Features of the socks
- Height: below the knee
- Weight: medium
- Composition: 34% Merino wool, 33% Endurofil / Polypropylene, 32% Nylon / Polyamide, 1% Lycra® / Elastane
- Y heel construction for a proper sock fit
- Holds its shape and never shrinks
- Made in the UK, lifetime warranty
Height of socks
What size to choose
- M = UK 6 - 8.5 (EU 40 - 43)
- L = UK 9 - 11,5 (EU 44 - 47)
How to care for the socks
- Avoid contact between socks and Velcro!
- Wash the socks inside out, without using fabric softener, max. 40 °C.
- Country of origin
- United Kingdom
No customer reviews for the moment.