Rab Guide 2 GTX Gloves
Today's hike will be a beautiful alpine feat. At the top station of the cable car, you stick the tracks on your skis and gradually reach the edge of the glacier. You start early, the air is frosty and you shelter your hands in Rab gloves with light Primaloft® insulation. During the ascent, you're still testing the stability of the snowpack for safety, but your hands stay dry - thanks to the GORE-TEX® membrane.
Then, when you reach a rocky ridge, you put your skis away and attach yourself to the rope. Your crampons crunch on the icy rock and you look for hand support. The 3D moulded design leaves your hands feeling - not only for climbing, but also for rope handling and belaying. Tighten the cuff to keep the snow out of the inside of your gloves, and you'll soon be standing on top.
Key features of the gloves
- Weight: 220 g
- Material: textured stretch nylon with DWR treatment
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® Warm
- Insulation: back Primaloft® Gold 60g/m2, palm Primaloft® Gold 100g/m2
- 3D contoured construction for hand feel
- Pittards® Amortan leather palm
- Leather reinforcements in exposed areas
- Soft Bemberg lining
- "Handkerchief" for wiping the nose on the back of the thumb
- One-handed pull-on cuff
- Removable wrist strap