The fastest online shopping for outdoor gear.
Women's socks with a looser chimney, high thermal comfort and a narrower construction for the female foot. Successor to the MerinoFusion Trekker. Classic height.
Bridgedale Hike Midweight Merino Comfort Boot Women's Violet
Go up! The ferrata, the mountain trail, with a crosse on your back. Wherever you want, wherever you want. You're only limited by your fitness. But your legs, they'll be fine. With the Bridgedale trekking socks with narrow fit specifically for the female foot.
Merino wool with Coolmax® fibre wicks every drop of sweat away from the skin and a soft knit with a looser chimney will see to your comfort throughout a day on your feet. Y heel construction ensures the socks won't budge on your foot - so forget about blisters and blisters.
Thanks to the gradual tightening of each yarn and subsequent steaming during production, the socks are size stable and will not shrink.
Features of the socks
- Height: classic
- Weight: medium
- Composition: 27% Merino wool, 50% Coolmax® / Polyester, 22% Nylon / Polyamide, 1% Lycra® / Elastane
- Fine knit with loose chimney
- High thermal comfort and moisture wicking
- Holds its shape and never shrinks
- Made in the UK, lifetime warranty
Height of socks
What size to choose
- S = UK 3 - 4.5 (EU 35 - 37)
- M = UK 5 - 6.5 (EU 38 - 40)
- L = UK 7 - 8,5 (EU 41 - 43)
How to care for the socks
- Avoid contact between socks and Velcro!
- Wash the socks inside out, without using fabric softener, max. 40 °C.
- Country of origin
- United Kingdom
No customer reviews for the moment.