Women's hiking socks for hot summer days that stand out on the way to the summit with targeted padding and fast moisture wicking. Ankle height.
Bridgedale Explorer Heavyweight Merino Comfort Boot Women's Grey
From extreme to extreme. Snowshoeing, mountain climbing, challenging ascents. Go anywhere and know your feet will be warm and comfortable. These Bridgedale socks - as the successor to the MerinoFusion Summit - they guarantee it.
Merino wool and a full terry knit keep you warm and in really cold conditions. Even when your socks are wet. Thanks to the Y heel construction and the narrow women's fit, they fit perfectly to your foot and they won't budge.. So no blisters or blisters.
Durability These socks have a surprising lifespan - they'll last you for years. And thanks to the gradual tightening of each yarn and subsequent steaming during production, the socks are size stable and they don't shrink.
Features of the socks
- Height: classic
- Weight: high
- Composition: 30% Merino wool, 45% Coolmax® / Polyester, 24% Nylon / Polyamide, 1% Lycra® / Elastane
- Narrower construction for women's foot
- Designed for cold environments
- Full terry knit
- Holds its shape and never shrinks
- Made in the UK, lifetime warranty
Height of socks
What size to choose
- S = UK 3 - 4.5 (EU 35 - 37)
- M = UK 5 - 6.5 (EU 38 - 40)
- L = UK 7 - 8,5 (EU 41 - 43)
How to care for the socks
- Avoid contact between socks and Velcro!
- Wash the socks inside out, without using fabric softener, max. 40 °C.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Lightweight women's socks for casual wear or as a base layer under other socks. Narrower construction for women's feet. Successor to the Merino Sock / Liner. Classic height.