The fastest online shopping for outdoor gear.
Sawyer Micro Squeeze Water Filter SP2129
The most versatile travel water filter guarantees filtering out 99.99999% of all harmful bacteria (salmonella, cholera, etc.) and parasitic protozoa. A simple filtration system for every traveler.
Sawyer Micro Squeeze SP2129
The most versatile travel water filter guaranteed to filter out 99.99999% of all harmful bacteria (salmonella, cholera, etc.) and parasitic protozoa. A simple filtration system for every traveler.
TheSawyer Micro Squeeze filter is technologically based on the world's most popular water filters, the Sawyer MINI and SQUEEZE - taking the best of both of these models.
The filter uses hollow microfibers, the walls of which consist of a membrane with a maximum pore size of 0.1 micron. With a total weight of 45 g and the ability to roll it up into a small package, it will take up almost no space in your backpack. It fits perfectly in the hand and is ready to use at any time. All filters are made in the USA.
- SIZE - 11,5 x 3,5 cm - smaller in size by approx. 2cm than the SP128 MINI - weight approx. 45g
- VARIABILITY - offers the same mouthpiece system as the SP129 - mouthpiece can be closed or unscrewed for easier cleaning and can be replaced for hygiene. The reducer can be used to easily fill standard PET threaded bottles
- CLEANING - includes a reducer for "backflushing" with a PET bottle - no need to use and carry a syringe
- CAPACITY / LIFETIME - like the SP128, it offers a superior lifetime guarantee for 378,000 litres of water thanks to its technology
- FILTRATION SPEED - compared to the SP128, significantly higher filtration speed of approx. 1.5 l/min (speed is approximate)
- FOLDING BOTTLE - included in the package is a NEW 1L folding bottle - which is made of a new material that is more flexible and much more durable than ever before, plus the design is redesigned so it makes filling easier and the bottle can now be stood up!
TIP: The filter can also be used in combination with a regular PET bottle instead of the supplied collapsible bottle! It can also be easily filtered directly into the PET bottle using the reducer! This prevents possible water contamination during handling!
The most effective filtration
Patented SAWYER PointONE™ Technology
The SAWYER PointONE™ technology with an absolute pore size of 0.1 micron used in Sawyer filters guarantees filtering out 99.99999% of all harmful bacteria (salmonella, cholera, E. coli, etc.) and parasitic protozoa (giardia and cryptosporidium), exceeding the very strict US EPA and NSF requirements.
The filtered water through the Sawyer SP128/129 complies with the drinking water standard applicable to the Czech Republic and the EU: (SOP 06.0.52, CSN EN ISO 9308-1 and SOP 06.0.3, CSN EN ISO 6222)
The Sawyer SP128/129 filter system meets the requirements for the EU according to 2008/60/EC, 95/45/EC and 2008/84/EC
Lifetime guarantee is 378,000 litres of water!
Use is simple - scoop water from a lake, stream or river into a bottle/bag, screw the Sawyer filter onto it and you have four options:
- Squeeze the bottle and filter the water into your bottle or any container
- drink directly from the filter
- attach the filter outlet to most bottles with a PET bottle thread) and pump/refilter the water into it
- connect the filter to the hydrovac and conveniently drink directly from the bag
- 1 litre collapsible bottle
- Syringe for cleaning the filter
- Sawyer SP2129 Micro Squeeze Filter PointONE™ filter
- Replacement gasket
- Reducer for backwashing with a PET bottle - or for easy filling of standard PET threaded containers
Sawyer SP2129 filter features
- is lightweight and compact - approx. 45 g
- Compared to competing filters, it has a 0.1 micron transmittance, which guarantees significantly higher filter efficiency
- has no moving parts that could break
- does not require pumping
- does not use any chemicals, so it does not adversely affect the taste of the water
- higher filter flow rate than other competitors at approx. 1.5 l/min
- for the average "mortal" it has a virtually infinite lifetime - if the filter becomes clogged and the flow rate is reduced, you can easily rinse it yourself with the supplied syringe or with the PET bottle with the included reducer
- you can drink through it directly from the water surface like a straw.
- The collapsible bottle can serve as a water reservoir for carrying water, which you pack away when it is empty and does not take up space in your backpack.
- You can buy different sized collapsible bottles.
Video instruction - using Sawyer filter by remote trekker Peter Kosek.
No customer reviews for the moment.