The fastest online shopping for outdoor gear.
Women's down jacket Rab Cubit Stretch Down
A versatile warm jacket ideal for an active lifestyle. The Cubit Stretch Down Hoody gives a second life to quality down that would otherwise end up in a landfill. The jacket is filled with 700 CUIN P.U.R.E. recycled down.
Cubit is made with Pertex® 3D Weave technology, which means the baffles are woven from a single stretch fabric without any stitching. This improves the loft (fluffiness) of the down, increases wind resistance, reduces weight and allows the material to flex when moving.
The Pertex® Quantum outer fabric itself is breathable, wind and weather resistant with a fluorocarbon-free DWR finish.
The Cubit Stretch Down has a well-fitting down-filled hood and a sleek slim fit. It has a durable YKK® VISLON® front zipper with a soft, fleece-lined chin guard and two roomy zippered hand pockets that are ideal for storing gloves.
The ideal layer for an extra-cozy feel in chilly winter weather.
Pertex® 3D Weave technology
Pertex® 3D Weave technology allows the baffles to be woven from a single fabric, eliminating the need for stitching. This maximizes down performance and improves down retention. Overall, the weight of the garment is reduced and wind resistance is increased, while allowing the fabric to flex as it moves.
Details of the Rab Cubit Stretch Down Jacket
- Weight: 486 g (size S)
- 2 YKK® zippered hand pockets
- YKK® Vislon® front zipper with fleece-lined chin guard for added comfort
- Down-filled hood with stretch weave
- Unique pre-woven baffle construction helps keep you warm and free to move
- Raglan sleeves
- Outer fabric - Lightweight and soft Pertex®Quantum® 3DWeave fabric with a pre-weaved baffle and fluorocarbon-free DWR (128 g/m2).
- Recycled down with 700 CUIN fill and Nikwax hydrophobic treatment (149 g, size M).
- Medium back length (size S): 67 cm
- Slim fit
No customer reviews for the moment.