The fastest online shopping for outdoor gear.
Waterproof (100% waterproof) socks with membrane and finely knitted merino wool. For activities where breathability is a priority - trail running, cycling. Height up to mid-calf.
Bridgedale Storm Sock Lightweight Boot Dark grey
Run fords, bike in the autumn weather and rely on these Bridgedale waterproof socks. With a mid-calf height, they're ideal for when you need high breathability and durability at the same time. Waterproof and windproof Hydrotech membrane has an impressive water column of >10,000 mm.
Already you don't need special footwear for every season. Wear the same breathable cycling or trail running shoes and protect your feet from moisture with waterproof socks. Which also fit as a backup for long runs when even waterproof shoes don't fit.
But the laminated membrane is only one part of the three-layer construction of these socks. Their surface is reinforced by a covering nylon knit and the thermal comfort of your feet is overseen a merino wool base layer. Which also means zero odour.
Features of the socks
- Height: classic
- Weight: low
- Composition: 45% Merino, 45% Polyester, 7.5% Nylon, 2.5% Elastane
- Waterproof Hydrotech membrane (breathability >15,000 g/m2/24 h, water column >10,000 mm)
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Three-layer construction - merino knit for comfort, laminated membrane, protective nylon knit
- Elastic arch reinforcement to keep socks in place
- Normal wash at 40°C, inside out
- Made in the UK, lifetime guarantee
Height of socks
What size to choose
- S = UK 3 - 5.5 (EU 36 - 39)
- M = UK 6 - 8,5 (EU 40 - 43)
- L = UK 9 - 11,5 (EU 44 - 47)
- XL = UK 12+ (EU 48+)
How to care for socks
- Avoid contact between socks and Velcro!
- Wash the socks inside out, without using fabric softener, max. 40 °C.
Video of Bridgedale Storm Socks waterproof socks
- Country of origin
- United Kingdom
No customer reviews for the moment.