Please note: The shop will be closed on Thursday and Friday, 28 and 29 September 2023
and we will not be shipping orders. Thank you for your understanding.
Self-inflating car mattress Pinguin Matrix 38 NX
This is a larger version of the mattress Peak 38 NX. It is longer and wider, but the thickness of 3.8 remains the same.
The top layer of the mattress is made of brushed polyester, on which the sleeping bag does not slip. Both sides of the mattress are laminated with a layer of TPU, so the mattress does not absorb any water.
Insulation of the mattress
The construction in two layers of horizontal cavities combines maximum foam lightness with the highest possible thermal resistance. The construction also prevents air circulation in the mattress. When inflated, the cavities form a pleasant wave structure that significantly increases sleeping comfort.
DLF - double valve mattress
Theflat double-layer valve with a non-return flap provides easy inflation of the mattress without air escaping when it closes. By pressing the valve, you can easily release the pressure in the mattress when over-inflating.
How to do it?
- When the first layer of the valve is opened, the mattress starts to inflate spontaneously. With your mouth you can inflate it to the desired firmness very easily, thanks to the non-return valve that prevents air from escaping.
- By pushing the flap you can gently regulate (release) the pressure in the mattress.
- When the second layer of the valve is opened, the mattress is easily deflated and the remaining air is pushed out by rolling the mattress.
- Dimensions: 198 x 62 x 3.8 cm
- Dimensions after packing: ⌀17 x 32 cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Weight: 960 g
- Foam construction: Horizontal cavities
- Foam: Polyurethane
- Top material: Brushed polyester - non-shrink, TPU Lamination
- Bottom material: Polyester, TPU lamination
- Valve: DLF - Dual layer flat valve
- Repair Kit: Yes
- Shipping Case: Yes
No customer reviews for the moment.