Bridgedale Storm Sock Midweight Boot Black
The mountains are merciless. Especially in autumn and winter, they test you and your gear in every way. That's why these Bridgedale waterproof socks are the right ally for slots and drifts. Hydrotech membrane won't let a drop of water get to your feet - whether you're walking, running or kayaking on the river.
The membrane achieves impressive water column >10,000 mm and it's also windproof. Yet still breathable.
Plus, your thermal comfort is taken care of fine merino wool on the underside. Aside from the fact that you won't know what the smell is, the socks warm even when wet.. On the outside, they are then Reinforced with a nylon knit cover.
Your comfort also plays a role in cushioning of the foot, heel and ankle. And if you still need to "warm up", you can add thin liners under the socks.
Features of the socks
- Height: classic
- Weight: medium
- Composition: 54% Merino, 36% Polyester, 7.5% Nylon, 2.5% Elastane
- Waterproof Hydrotech membrane (breathability >15,000 g/m2/24 h, water column >10,000 mm)
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Three-layer construction - merino knit for comfort, laminated membrane, protective nylon knit
- Elastic arch reinforcement to keep socks in place
- Normal wash at 40°C, inside out
- Made in the UK, lifetime guarantee
Height of socks
What size to choose
- S = UK 3 - 5.5 (EU 36 - 39)
- M = UK 6 - 8,5 (EU 40 - 43)
- L = UK 9 - 11,5 (EU 44 - 47)
- XL = UK 12+ (EU 48+)
How to care for socks
- Avoid contact between socks and Velcro!
- Wash the socks inside out, without using fabric softener, max. 40 °C.