Bridgedale Trail Run UL T2 MS 3/4 Crew
You're not looking for optimal weather or optimal terrain. You appreciate the freedom and variety you'll always find on the mountain trail. One minute you' re burning up in the heat of the sun, the next you're racing the wind. And you can always count on the support of Bridgedale running socks.
Thirty British amateur runners worked for two years to develop the Trail Run range. Their final verdict was clear: we can't see any more mistakes.
Features of the socks
- Height: to the ankle
- Weight: very low (spring, summer, autumn)
- Cushioning: medium
- Composition: 33% Merino wool, 64% Nylon/Polyamide, 3% Elastane/Lycra®
- Rapid moisture wicking thanks to the new LYCRA® DRY technology
- T2 cushioning on heel, toe and ankle prevents bumps and blisters
- Compression around ankles and midfoot promotes stability
- Tight-fitting cuff prevents dirt from entering the sock
- Wide toe box allows the toes to be stretched into a natural position
- Socks hold their shape and never shrink
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made in the UK
Height of socks
What size to choose
- S = UK 3 - 5.5 (EU 36 - 39)
- M = UK 6 - 8.5 (EU 40 - 43)
- L = UK 9 - 11,5 (EU 44 - 47)
- XL = UK 12+ (EU 48+)
How to care for socks
- Avoid contact between socks and Velcro!
- Wash the socks inside out, without using fabric softener, max. 40 °C.
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Bridgedale women's ultra lightweight running socks. Height above ankle. For warm days on mountain trails and forest paths. They feature great cushioning and brisk moisture wicking. Warm-weather fit.