The fastest online shopping for outdoor gear.
Bridgedale Hike Lightweight Merino Performance Boot Women's Berry
Go where your feet take you. And they'll take you far, you can bet on it in these Bridgedale hiking socks you can count on. They're designed to keep your feet dry and comfortable even on warm summer days.
Merino wool wicks away sweat from your skin and keeps you warm even when wet. Y heel construction makes sure the socks sit properly on your feet - so they they won't bunch up and blisters and blisters will be a new concept. Plus, these socks are narrower and specially shaped for a woman's foot.
Endurofil fiber ensures the socks' longevity. And thanks to the gradual tightening of each yarn and subsequent steaming during production, they are size stable and will not shrink.
Features of the socks
- Height: classic
- Weight: low
- Composition: 31% Merino wool, 9% New wool, 35% Nylon/Polyamide, 24% EndurofilTM/Polypropylene, 1% Lycra®/Elastane
- Perfect moisture wicking and cushioning
- Durable construction
- Holds its shape and never shrinks
- Made in the UK, lifetime warranty
Height of socks
What size to choose
- S = UK 3 - 4.5 (EU 35 - 37)
- M = UK 5 - 6.5 (EU 38 - 40)
- L = UK 7 - 8,5 (EU 41 - 43)
How to care for the socks
- Avoid contact between socks and Velcro!
- Wash the socks inside out, without using fabric softener, max. 40 °C.
- Country of origin
- United Kingdom
No customer reviews for the moment.