Please note: The shop will be closed on Thursday and Friday, 28 and 29 September 2023
and we will not be shipping orders. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridgedale Hike Midweight Merino Performance Boot
When the mountains come calling, there's no time to wonder what the weather is like. You just have to get out. These warm Bridgedale hiking socks will go with you and take care of your feet. And the more challenging the event, the better. Mountain crossings, climbing, expeditions. That's where they belong.
Merino wool wicks sweat away and keeps your feet warm even when the socks are damp. Y heel construction will make sure the socks don't bunch up and blisters and blisters are an unknown concept to you. Plus, they are specially shaped to fit a woman's narrow foot.
Endurofil fiber ensures the socks' longevity. And thanks to the gradual tightening of each yarn and subsequent steaming during production, they are size stable and will not shrink.
Features of the socks
- Height: classic
- Weight: medium
- Composition: 26% New Wool, 18% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon/Polyamide, 17% EndurofilTM/Polypropylene, 1% Lycra®/Elastane
- Perfect moisture wicking and cushioning
- Durable construction
- Holds its shape and never shrinks
- Made in the UK, lifetime warranty
Height of socks
What size to choose
- S = UK 3 - 5.5 (EU 36 - 39)
- M = UK 6 - 8.5 (EU 40 - 43)
- L = UK 9 - 11,5 (EU 44 - 47)
- XL = UK 12+ (EU 48+)
How to care for socks
- Avoid contact between socks and Velcro!
- Wash the socks inside out, without using fabric softener, max. 40 °C.
No customer reviews for the moment.