Rab Superflux Gloves
These medium fleece gloves are versatile, warm and durable. They have a soft leather palm that protects the palm and maintains maximum dexterity. The fingertips are equipped for display control. Finger dexterity is very good, even text is easy to write. The leather also gives you a very good grip.
Made of Thermic™ stretch fleece with a soft brushed back, the gloves are breathable, moisture wicking and dry quickly. You can slip the gloves on and keep them on for fast mountain climbs or stash them in your pocket and prepare for any temperature drops. Or use them for driving on frosty days.
Technical parameters of the Superflux gloves
- Weight: 60 g
- Smooth leather palm
- Conductive goatskin on fingers and thumb for use with smartphone
- Seamless, low-volume cuff construction with elastic binding
- Main material: 94% polyester, 6% elastane.
- Secondary material: goatskin
- Main fabric: Thermic™ (215 g/m²) Soft stretch fleece fabric with brushed back.