The fastest online shopping for outdoor gear.
Celebrate our 18th birthday with us: current events.
Pinguin Campus 4 Laminate
A spacious four-person tent with everything you need for an extended stay in one place. The Pinguin Campus 4 consists of a large bedroom, a large hallway and two entrances. During good weather it provides shelter from the sun and is easy to air out, while in the rain it offers plenty of space for sitting and social games. This makes it an ideal family tent for camping and hiking.
Despite its size, it is very easy to set up. The tropico (3,000 mm water column) and the liner (10,000 mm) have a PU coating which, together with taped seams, will provide lasting protection against rain and moisture.
This variant is with laminate poles, the weight of the tent is 7.5 kg, and the tent can also be erected without a bedroom. The version with duralumin poles weighs only 6.4 kg and is more suitable for more demanding conditions, thanks to its more durable construction.
The Pinguin Campus 4 is ideal for camping and family holidays by the water. Also available in a 3-person version: the Pinguin Campus 3.
Parameters of the tent
- Number of persons: 4
- Advantages: can be set up independently, removable floor in the vestibule
- total weight: 7500 g
- weight without bedroom: 5700 kg
- 4 members - laminate Ø 9.5 mm
- dimensions of the folded tent: Ø 21 × 60 cm
- shape: dome/tunnel
- buckles for easy tensioning of the tent
- 5 ventilation windows
- mosquito net
- storage net for small items
- aluminium anchor pins - 24 pcs; 380 g
- two-way zippers with water or dust cover
- max. height of the inner tent: 160cm
- max. height of the outer shell: 170cm
Outer tent - tropical: Polyester
Bedroom liner: Nylon
- 2 years
- Country of origin
- China (PRC)
No customer reviews for the moment.