The fastest online shopping for outdoor gear.
Pinguin Campus 3 variant Dural
A spacious three-person hiking tent with everything you need for an extended stay in one place. This variant is with duralumin poles, there is also a slightly heavier variant with fibreglass poles. The Pinguin Campus 3 consists of a large bedroom, a large hallway and two entrances. During good weather it provides shelter from the sun and is easy to air out, and in the rain it offers plenty of space for sitting and social games. Despite its size, it is very easy to build.
The tent is double-skinned and consists of an inner tent and an outer shell - a tropical tent. The inner tent has a rectangular floor plan with one entrance on the longer side. The outer tent has a large vestibule which can be entered through two different entrances.
The tropico (3,000 mm water column) and the groundsheet (10,000 mm) have a PU coating which, together with taped seams, will provide permanent protection against rain and moisture. The tent can also be erected without a bedroom. Ideal for camping and holidays by the water. Also available in a 4-person version: the Pinguin Campus 4.
- Number of persons: 3-4
- Advantages: can be set up independently, removable floor in the vestibule
- total weight: 5600 g
- weight without bedroom: 4 kg
- height (overall / inside): 140 / 135 cm
- dimensions of the folded tent: Ø 19 × 59 cm
- buckles for easy tensioning of tropical tent
- 4 duralumin 7001 T6 Ø 9.5 mm
- 2 entrances
- 5 ventilation windows
- mosquito net
- storage net for small items
- aluminium anchor pins - 21 pcs; 330 g
- two-way zippers with water or dust cover
Outer tent - tropico: Polyester
Bedroom liner: Nylon
- 2 years
- Country of origin
- China (PRC)
No customer reviews for the moment.