Bridgedale Everyday Lightweight Merino Endurofil Boot Black
Merino wool is the absolute perfect thing. It wicks moisture away from the skin...it doesn't smell and it feels naturally comfortable on the body. That's why you won't want to take these Bridgedale socks - the successor to the Cushioned City Light - off your feet.
For even more comfort, the socks have lightweight cushioning underfoot and a Y heel construction that prevents bunching so there's no risk of blisters or blisters.
Thanks to the gradual tightening of each yarn and subsequent steaming during production, the socks are size stable and do not shrink.
Features of the socks
- Height: classic
- Weight: low
- Composition: 40% merino wool, 40% EndurofilTM / Polypropylene, 18% Nylon / Polyamide, 2% Lycra® / Elastane
- Finest merino wool for comfortable everyday wear
- Soft cushioning under the foot
- Holds its shape and never shrinks
- Made in the UK, lifetime warranty
Height of socks
What size to choose
- S = UK 3 - 5.5 (EU 36 - 39)
- M = UK 6 - 8.5 (EU 40 - 43)
- L = UK 9 - 11,5 (EU 44 - 47)
How to care for the socks
- Avoid contact between socks and Velcro!
- Wash the socks inside out, without using fabric softener, max. 40 °C.
- Country of origin
- United Kingdom
No customer reviews for the moment.