Women's down jacket Rab Mythic Alpine
TheAlpine jacket from the Mythic range is designed for those who move high, fast and light. It is for those who want an extremely warm down jacket that allows complete freedom of movement. It's easy to stash in a small bag and put on when you need an instant dose of warmth.
The jacket saves grams and has a lightweight, low bulk, quilted construction that stabilizes down while allowing for excellent breathability. Squares around the body core maximize warmth, while regular baffles on the sleeves improve mobility. Pre-set anatomical sleeves have been designed to allow easy arm lift and movement when climbing.
To keep weight to a minimum, Rab used an ultra-light 10D outer material that is 100% recycled. The Pertex® Quantum fabric with built-in ripstop is strong, durable, protects against the weather and feels comfortable to the touch.
The jacket is close-fitting and low-volume, easy to layer under membrane jacket and helps wick moisture through your gear, making it ideal for moving at pace. When a balance between weight, mobility and warmth is critical to success, the Rab Mythic Alpine Jacket is the best choice.
Check it out...
The model is 172 cm tall and wearing size S.
Details of the Rab Mythic Alpine Jacket
- Insulation type: 900 cuin European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic treatment without fluorocarbon (130 g size S)
- Weight: 286 g (size S)
- Lightweight zonal quilted construction for optimal warmth and down stabilization.
- Down-filled hood with partially elasticated opening and reinforced peak.
- Lightweight YKK® VISLON® center zipper with fleece lining and chin guard for added comfort.
- Precisely curved sleeves for better fit and mobility
- 2 hidden YKK® zippered hand pockets
- Partially elasticated cuffs for optimal fit and volume reduction.
- Reversible back hem adjustment with anti-catch drawcord.
- Supplied with a lightweight bag to pack the jacket.
- Slim fit.
You might also like
The Neutrino Pro jacket is designed for climbing four-thousanders and high mountain ascents. It is filled with 800 CUIN RDS down and has been completed with a recycled Pertex® Quantum Pro water-resistant outer material.
The lightest Rab insulated jacket. Hybrid jacket made of down and synthetics. It is a very light and thin jacket that is extremely breathable and extremely packable. Ideal for fast winter ascents.