Please note: The shop will be closed on Thursday and Friday, 28 and 29 September 2023
and we will not be shipping orders. Thank you for your understanding.
The Neutrino Pro jacket is designed for climbing four-thousanders and high mountain ascents. It is filled with 800 CUIN RDS down and has been completed with a recycled Pertex® Quantum Pro water-resistant outer material.
Rab Neutrino PRO Jacket
TheNeutrino Pro Jacket has been a favorite of climbers for twenty years. Innovated with recycled materials and a new shoulder baffle design, the new Neutrino Pro Jacket is now more mobile and lighter in weight.
Ideal for climbing in winter conditions, this alpine down jacket is filled with 800 CUIN RDS certified goose down. This ultra-high lofting down is extremely insulating even in sub-zero temperatures.
The Neutrino Pro uses a recycled, wind and weather resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro outer material . This offers shelter from blizzards and resists snow and wind. New anatomically shaped shoulder baffles improve shoulder flexion and allow complete freedom of movement.
The Neutrino Pro has been designed specifically with the demands of winter climbing in mind, whether you're hiking to a frozen waterfall or belaying from an exposed ledge, it offers unrestricted movement for proficient climbers.
For such a warm jacket, the Neutrino Pro is incredibly lightweight and packable, so it can be packed into a bag and stowed in your pack. It has a fully adjustable, helmet-compatible down-filled hood and a durable YKK® VISLON® two-way front zipper for easy use with a harness. Designed for durability in rugged terrain, the shoulders and upper sleeves have been reinforced with Ripstop reinforcements.
A true essential for climbers, the new Neutrino Pro jacket is exceptionally warm, durable and tuned for vertical adventures.
Pertex® Quantum Pro fabric
The Pertex® Quantum Pro fabric uses an ultra-thin waterproof layer that provides increased weather resistance for use in extreme conditions. By combining a tightly woven face fabric with a microporous layer, Pertex® Quantum Pro provides a very high level of water resistance while remaining lightweight, soft and breathable.
Increased weather resistance and durable construction means these fabrics are ideal for use in cold or wet environments where keeping warm and dry is important.
Rab Neutrino PRO Jacket Details
- Weight: 502 g (size S)
- 1 internal chest pocket with YKK® zipper
- Two-way YKK® VISLON® front zipper with insulated storm flap
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible down-filled hood with reinforced visor for added protection
- 2 YKK® zippered hand pockets
- Quilted construction
- Larger ripstop over shoulders and top of sleeves for added durability
- Adjustable cuffs and elastic drawcord for optimal fit when wearing gloves
- Articulated sleeves for better mobility. Adjustable hem. Includes a stuff sack
- Outer fabric - lightweight 20D recycled Pertex® Quantum Pro (40 g/m2).
- Lining - 20D recycled fabric (38 g/m2)
- Ethically sourced RDS 800 FP goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic treatment (212 g, size M).
- Medium back length (size S): 72 cm
- Cut: Regular
No customer reviews for the moment.