Rab Phantom trousers
Looking for waterproof trousers that pack down to sock size? Summer socks? You just found them. Rab Phantom pants are some of the lightest waterproof pants in the world. With a weight of 72g (size M), they are one of the lightest pieces on the outdoor market.
TIP. Rab Phantom jacket.
Despite being so light and packable, they are made of Pertex® Shield 2.5L 7D stretch material and offer standard protection of 20,000 mm water columnand breathability of 20,000 g/m²/24h. Also due to the excellent packability in the integrated mesh pouch (on the waistband), the pants are ideal as a back-up waterproof for mountain ranges or for fast and light style hiking and trekking.
The trousers are stretch with a very hilarious, ergonomic, unisex fit and allow for maximum range of motion. The waistband is partially elasticated with a drawstring.
Theleg ends are designed with a gusset and Velcro for easy donning of the pants with trail shoes. At the same time, it allows them to be pulled over and used, for example, with a more robust ankle boot. The Rab Phantom Pants are, like the jacket, oriented towards the lowest possible weight, and thus understandably have no pockets.
The Rab Phantom is suitable for all ultralight enthusiasts who are heading out on a mountain adventure where the weather is likely to deteriorate quickly. Combined with the Rab Phantom jacket, you get an ultralight waterproof and superbly breathable set that should not be missing in the backpack of any mountain man or woman.
Rab Phantom Pants
- weight 72 grams in size 2. M
- Stretch Pertex® Shield 2.5L 7D (40 g/m) 20,000 mm / 20,000 g/m²/24h
- Stretch trousers with ergonomic unisex fit
- Knee cut design that does not restrict movement
- Partially elasticated waistband with drawstring at the mid-hem
- partially elasticated leg hem
- snap and Velcro tab at the bottom of the leg for easy on/off with trail shoes
- integrated mesh bag for packing the pants
- safety reflective elements at the right ankle
- Slim fit