Please note: The shop will be closed on Thursday and Friday, 28 and 29 September 2023
and we will not be shipping orders. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridgedale Trail Run UL T2 CS Low
The slope of the trail forces you to put your head between your shoulders. You feel beads of sweat trickle down your forehead and an infernal heat creep into your muscles. It hurts, but you still feel a strange kind of joy. You love the freedom of running.
And in the summer heat, you'll also love these Bridgedale trail socks, which were tested for two years by thirty British amateur runners before the time came when they all said, in unison, we don't see any bugs anymore.
Features of the socks
- Height: to the ankle
- Weight: very low (summer)
- Cushioning: lower
- Composition: 37% Polyester / Coolmax®, 60% Nylon / Polyamide, 3% Elastane / Lycra®
- Fast moisture wicking is ensured by the new LYCRA® DRY technology and Coolmax® fibre
- T2 cushioning on heel, toe and ankle prevents impact and blisters
- Compression around the ankles and midfoot promotes stability
- Tight-fitting cuff prevents dirt from entering the sock
- Wide toe box allows the toes to be stretched into a natural position
- Socks hold their shape and never shrink
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made in the UK
Height of socks
What size to choose
- S = UK 3 - 4.5 (EU 35 - 37)
- M = UK 5 - 6.5 (EU 38 - 40)
- L = UK 7 - 8,5 (EU 41 - 43)
How to care for the socks
- Avoid contact between socks and Velcro!
- Wash the socks inside out, without using fabric softener, max. 40 °C.
No customer reviews for the moment.