The fastest online shopping for outdoor gear.
Rab Syncrino Mid Hoody
The dynamic women's Syncrino Mid Hoody is soft and warm, perfect for long days in the mountains. Maximising the benefits of synthetic fibres and merino wool, the Syncrino Mid Hoody is stretchy, moisture-wicking and breathable.
TheSyncrino Mid Hoody is ideal for high-energy mountain activities including climbing, mountaineering and fast hiking as it regulates temperature very effectively. It is made from two weights of our blended yarn fabric, which is mapped to the body according to heat output.
The main body of the hoodie is made up of durable S-230 Merino Polyester with a smooth finish that is designed to contour to the body. This has excellent breathability and ensures that layering is friction-free. Under the arms and side panels is a lighter weight S-160 Merino Polyester Blend fabric that works to wick away moisture, drying quickly to enhance comfort in the variable mountain environment.
Thesnug-fitting hood has a high collar and fits comfortably under the jacket or works well on its own as additional protection when the wind picks up. The hoodie has a durable YKK® VISLON® full-length front zipper with storm flap and chin guard to eliminate chafing. It has two hand pockets, and you can stash lip balm, a compass, or a snack in the handy chest pocket.
Comfortable, durable and adaptable to all conditions, the Syncrino Mid Hoody is suitable for any mountain terrain.
Syncrino technology features a blend of fibers that harnesses the natural benefits of merino wool and synthetic performance fibers. Natural merino wool has many benefits including the ability to absorb water vapour. This moisture wicking ability helps maintain regulated body temperature and greater comfort during activity.
Merino clothing can be worn for days without getting smelly, thanks to a natural antibacterial compound that helps with odor suppression. When wet, it retains its insulating properties but does not dry as quickly as some man-made fibres.
In contrast, synthetic fibres dry very quickly when wet due to their hydrophobic nature and engineered structure. Synthetic fibres are also very strong, hold their shape well and can be made into exceptionally lightweight fabrics without compromising durability. This combination of technologies results in products that are quick drying, durable, temperature regulating and have anti-odor properties.
- Weight: 322 grams (size S)
- 1 YKK® zippered chest pocket in stretch fabric
- YKK® VISLON® front zipper with storm flap and chin guard
- Close-fitting hood with high collar and elasticated trim
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets with mesh ventilation pockets
- Lightweight Merino/Polyester blend on underarm and side panels for zonal breathability
- Drawcord hem and cuffs for a close fit to the body
- Low profile and comfortable flatlock seams
- Main fabric - S-230 Merino Polyester blend (69% polyester, 31% merino wool [18.9 micron]) (230 g/m²)
- Secondary fabric - S-160 Merino Polyester Blend (44% merino wool [17.5 microns], 56% polyester) (160 g/m²).
- Medium back length (size S): 65 cm
- Country of origin
- China (PRC)
No customer reviews for the moment.