I. Basic Provisions
- The data controller pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is IQsport s.r.o., ID 28304934 with registered office at Dukelská 47, 769 01 Holešov, Czech Republic (hereinafter: "Controller").
- The contact details of the administrator are
Adress: IQsport s.r.o., Dukelská 47, 769 01 Holešov, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 777 689 222
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
- The controller processes your identification, contact and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Lawful reason and purpose for processing personal data
- The lawful reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller,
- sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
- The controller stores personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than .... years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods/services/making payments under the contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation.
- Services operated, providing marketing and support services
- Google analytics - records cookies and web usage
- Google Adwords - records cookie and site usage
- Google Shopping - review request, records email if you agree in the order process
- Heureka - records purchase conversions and email for "Verified by customers" service
- Zboží.cz - records purchase conversions and email
- Sklik - records cookies, site usage, purchase conversions
VI. Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions. You can withdraw consent at any time in your own customer account.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Personal data security conditions
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular secure/encrypted web access, encryption of customer passwords in the database, regular system updates, regular system backups.
- The controller declares that only persons authorised by it have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
These terms and conditions take effect on 25.5.2018.