Bridgedale Hike All Season Junior Merino Comfort Boot Storm blue
Mountains, mines, summer, winter. Wherever you go with your little Messners, their feet will be well taken care of. These Bridgedale kids socks have replaced the WoolFusion Trekker Junior, but the fair share of cushioning remains.
Merino wool wicks away sweat from the skin while keeping feet warm. The Y heel construction makes sure they sit properly on the foot - so they then the socks don't bunch up and you can forget about any blisters or blisters.
EndurofilTM fibre guarantees high durability. And thanks to the gradual tightening of each yarn and subsequent steaming during production, the socks are size stable and will not shrink.
Features of the socks
- Height: classic
- Weight: medium
- Composition: 31% Merino wool, 37% Nylon / Polyamide, 31% EndurofilTM / Polypropylene, 1% Lycra® / Elastane
- Perfect durability for rough handling
- Perfect thermal comfort and wicking of moisture away from the foot
- Holds its shape and never shrinks
- Made in the UK, lifetime warranty
Height of socks
What size to choose
- M = EU 31 - 33 (18 - 20 cm)
- L = EU 34 - 36 (20 - 22 cm)
- XL = EU 37 - 39 (22 - 24 cm)
How to care for the socks
- Avoid contact between socks and Velcro!
- Wash the socks inside out, without using fabric softener, max. 40 °C.
- Country of origin
- United Kingdom
No customer reviews for the moment.