The fastest online shopping for outdoor gear.
Celebrate our 18th birthday with us: current events.
Asolo Arctic GV ML
Waterproof women's boots for cold weather. Real winter boots that won't stop you in snowdrifts and frost. The insulated membrane keeps your feet warm and the Arctic Grip sole bites into frozen terrain.
In snowdrifts, the adventure doesn't end, it begins. The comfortable limit of these boots is -15 °C. Take advantage of the favourable forecast and head up to the ridges. You won't get soaked to the toes in these Asolo winter boots. They're armed for the cold, wet and frost with an insulated GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane and the warmth from your feet won't just disappear with an aluminium insole liner.
As the snow gets deeper and deeper, you'd better put on your snowshoes and save your strength. Tying the snowshoes won't hurt the snowshoes - thanks to the durable rubber lining around the entire circumference, with which you don't have to worry about obstacles hidden under the snow.
Below the summit, the snow might be blown hard, and that's exactly the terrain for the Vibram® Arctic Grip winter sole. It bites and it grips. But it won't scratch your floors at home, don't worry.
And just in case something goes wrong during your hike, the uppers include a RECCO® plate to make it easier for rescuers to search under an avalanche.
Features of the Asolo Arctic
- Weight: 570 g (1/2 pair)
- Upper: 1.6-1.8 mm water-repellent leather and high-strength nylon
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® Ghiaccio with Arctic Grip
- Midsole: single density EVA
- Insole: Lite 2 Alu
- Rubber lining around the entire perimeter
- Integrated RECCO® avalanche rescue system
- Upper: 1.8 mm hydrophobic leather + high-impact nylon
- Interior: GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort
- Insole: Lite 2 ALU
- Lace-up: nylon
- sole: Vibram® Ghiaccio with Arctic Grip elements
- Use: winter hiking, snowshoeing
- weight: 570 g (1/2 pair, men's UK 8)
Asolo size chart - women
- 2 years
- Country of origin
No customer reviews for the moment.