The fastest online shopping for outdoor gear.
Women's Rab Khroma Kinetic Jacket
Rab have combined their many years of experience in developing high-end mountaineering equipment with modern ski design. The result is a jacket that covers the full range of skiing activities from classic skiing, to day ski touring, to challenging technical ski mountaineering.
TheProflex membrane material (proven for years in Kinetic jackets) is used here with a new, highly durable nylon upper fabric. The high vapour permeability, the flexibility of the material and the well-designed ventilation make the jacket an ideal piece for ski and skialp adventures even in the worst conditions.
TheProflex material offers excellent breathability as well as water resistance. All of this is "wrapped" in a very comfortable, soft and stretchy shell. When pedalling uphill you will not sweat unnecessarily, and when going downhill the Khroma Kinetic ski jacket will safely protect you from the elements.
Mountain enthusiasm is not to be missed either, so the jacket also looks very good. The cut of the jacket is quite loose and you are expected to wear multiple layers underneath, yet if you are hesitant, feel free to choose a smaller size.
The jacket has large enough chest pockets to fit gloves or climbing belts. Ventilation is cleverly placed on the back of the sleeves, making it significantly more effective than traditional ventilation located directly in the armpits.
The jacket also comes in attractive colours and can form a matching set with the Rab Khroma Kinetic Pants.
Rab Khroma Kinetic Jacket
- Weight 472 g (size M)
- New PROFLEX material provides superior breathability, stretchability and mechanical resistance
- 20D stretch 3-layer laminate with DWR (top fabric 90% nylon + 10% elastane)
- Inner lining material comfortable mesh (100% polyester)
- Water column 20,000 mm
- MVTR vapour permeability 25,000 g/m2/24h
- 2-way adjustable hood compatible with ski helmet
- YKK Aquaguard central zipper with two sliders backed by a flap
- Two roomy chest pockets equipped with YKK waterproof zippers
- Ventilation holes on the back of the sleeve covered with YKK waterproof zippers
- Anatomically shaped sleeves finished with an elasticated hem and adjustable with Velcro
- Looser fit
No customer reviews for the moment.