Please note: The shop will be closed on Thursday and Friday, 28 and 29 September 2023
and we will not be shipping orders. Thank you for your understanding.
Women's Rab Ascendor AS trousers
TheAscendor AS is a versatile mountain pant that provides durability and protection from wind and inclement weather. Suitable for tackling mixed terrain in all seasons, they have a slim fit and a wide range of movement.
The Ascendor AS trousers are made from durable, mid-weight Matrix™ softshell and are a heavier version of the Ascendor Light trousers, which are designed for the summer season. Built for year-round use, they are breathable but provide warmth in cold conditions.
TheAscendor AS Pantshave anatomically cut knees and a long gusset at the crotch to allow maximum mobility for high stepping or bridging. The high waist is partially elasticated for a comfortable fit. The trousers can be secured with either a belt or suspenders (not included).
These climbing pants have two mesh-lined hand pockets and one zippered thigh pocket for storing essentials, with reinforced patches on the kicks to protect the lower leg. A zippered ankle gusset allows the hem to expand to accommodate a variety of footwear, from trail shoes to winter climbers.
The Ascendor AS pants provide warmth, weather protection and freedom of movement and are ideal for climbing and all-mountain adventures.
Matrix™ is a range of fabrics developed by Rab. Designed with durability and comfort in mind, they offer wind resistance, weather protection and breathability. They are ideal for all weather conditions and dry quickly.
- Weight: 409 g (size S)
- Belt and brace attachment loops provide multiple support options
- Low profile, high waist for a good fit and comfort when using the harness
- Partially elasticated waistband with double snap closure and YKK® zippered flap.
- 2 YKK® zippered hand pockets with mesh lining
- 1 thigh pocket with YKK® zipper.
- Long gusset at crotch for better mobility
- Joints at knees for easy movement
- Reinforced patches and hems for added durability
- Zippered ankle gusset to extend hem for different sizes and types of mountain boots
- Main fabric - Matrix™ outer fabric with double weave, soft brushed back and fluorocarbon-free DWR (207 g/m2).
- Slim fit (close fit)
No customer reviews for the moment.